Favorite style/s: I love sweet, but I am going to try the other styles in the future ^^
Favorite brand/s: Angelic Pretty, Bodyline, Infanta, Strawberry Witch, F+F, Innocent World, many more
What are some of your other hobbies: Singing, acting, anime, video games, pokemon
1. What sort of music do you like? Do you have a favorite band/artist? I love J-Pop/J-Rock/J-Techno. I also love just pop. I pretty much like anything that is not rap. Also I love Vocaloid :D
2. Do you have an interest in historical fashion? If so, from what century/country? I like victorian clothing, but mainly I just love Japanese fashion from all its years.
3. Do you have a favorite color? Sky blue, but when it comes to lolita I usually get everything in pink unless the blue colorway is prettier.
4. Are their any online games that you play? Currently I play Echo of Soul Closed Beta. I used to play Eden Eternal, Tera, Aura Kingdom, Age of Conan, and WoW.
5. What's your favorite book/series? I don't really read that much, but my fav book is Baby Help by Marilyn Reynolds.
6. What is your favorite movie? If you don't have one, what was the last movie you saw? I'm not a big fan of movies, but I love the Joy Luck Club.
7. Do you enjoy drawing or writing? If so what of/about? I draw anime characters and pokemon on occasion. Drawing makes me frustrated, so I much prefer arts and crafts/painting. When I write, I write about my Role Play Character's lives.
8. What are some of your favorite TV shows? I don't watch TV that often. (unless I use Hulu/Netflix for anime or something else) I do love My Name is Earl and other comedy shows like Big Bang Theory. My fav animes are (in order) Angel Beats, Soul Eater, No.6, and Tokyo Ghoul (currently watching..No spoilers Q.Q). Mainly I watch Youtube for entertainment, but it would be too hard to choose a fav Youtuber....I just cant D:
9. Do you collect anything? Alpacassos, Japanese fans, Chop sticks, sea shells (there just minor collections)
10. What is your favorite food? CEREAL....can't live without it
11. Do you have any pets? I have cats :D there very kawaii
12. How often do you wear lolita? 5 days a week. I just dress like a bum on the weekends XD
13. What's the most outrageous thing you've ever worn? For a show choir I had to wear a toga and sing a solo about toga partying......so embarassing....kids made fun of me for weeks Q.Q
14. Are you involved in any other fashion subcultures? I want to get involved in fairy kei and kodona, but currently I'm only involved in lolita fashion.
15. Weirdest place you're ever worn lolita? (Or another fashion) Going to the grocery store in lolita is always funny. People stare XD
16. Most memorable experience in lolita?(Or another fashion) One of my friends told me she would never have the confidence like I do to wear lolita in puplic. This touched my heart, since I used to not have any confidence before, and it made me realize what a long way I've come.
17. Favorite thing to do/ place to go while in lolita? I like to walk around the area I live in dressed in lolita. It is very pretty and has alot of trees, flowers, and lakes. Also there are cute animals near the lakes <3 I feel like I'm at a photoshoot when I walk around there.
18. How long have you been in the fashion? I've known about it for a long time because of anime, but I only started researching it since December of 2014. I reaserched for days, and then picked out my first items. Then I started wearing lolita in January of 2015.
19. Do you have any dream dresses/items you've been lusting after? Cookie Cream Collection JSK in the brown color way. D:
20. How active are you on Livejournal? I go on here about once a week, sometimes more.
21. Anything else you'd like to share about yourself? I would really like to meet some lolita friends, since my local comm isen't really into lolita as much I would like them to be ^^; add me if you would like :D
★ Location: Somewhere around Nashville, Tennessee, USA :3
★ Occupation: High school student
★ Favorite style/s: Hime, deco, fairy, sweet, and country
★ Favorite brand/s: My personal favorites are Baby the stars shine bright, Angelic pretty and MILK, Though all brands have something I like and dislike.
★ What are some of your other hobbies? Drawing, singing, listening to music, writing, reading, drawing, cosplay, making things, swimming, soccer, cooking, learning to play the piano.. things like that.
( There's more if you click here!Collapse )
★ Name/nickname: Marjorie/Marj/Margie
★ Location: Spartanburg, SC, USA for School
★ Occupation: Music Student
★ Favorite style/s: classic and gothic
★ Favorite brand/s: I’m really new to this so I’m not sure yet… they all look so beautiful :)
★ What are some of your other hobbies? Ballet, reading, writing, hiking, gardening, visiting libraries, museums, going to music performances, ect.
1. What sort of music do you like? Do you have a favorite band/artist? Mostly Classical instrumental, opera, lieder, new age, folk, oldies, brittish invasion, elvis, pop, ect.
2. Do you have an interest in historical fashion? If so, from what century/country? I love folk national costume clothing. I also love anything from victorian, Edwardian, or tudor England. I usually don’t dress this way though, sadly. I love lace.
3. Do you have a favorite color? RED! But if that is not available, black , white, and gold… in that order.
4. Are their any online games that you play? Nope.
5. What's your favorite book/series? Green Rider series, LOTR and Agathe Christie Novels
6. What is your favorite movie? If you don't have one, what was the last movie you saw? I think sound of music or one of the many pride and prejudices :)
7. Do you enjoy drawing or writing? If so what of/about? I love drawing trees. I write fiction, very badly.
8. What are some of your favorite TV shows? NCIS, Bones, Bizarre Foods, The Discovery Channel, National Geographic, OHSHC, Kenshin, Bleach, Fraiser
9. Do you collect anything? I used to collect rocks. Ummm… makeup, books, clothing… I don’t really throw anything away J
10. What is your favorite food? Apples, spinach, cheese, pasta, steamed cabbage, garlic bread, fried oyster poboy, red beans and rice, musaka, sushi
11. Do you have any pets? My brother has a leopard gecko and I want rats, but I can’t have them at my school.
12. How often do you wear lolita? I’m very new, so never! But I hope to soon and I envy my friend when she wears it.
13. What's the most outrageous thing you've ever worn?a costume as a wizard for an opera performance at my school… the scary thing was that it was my real hair, not a wig.
14. Are you involved in any other fashion subcultures? No… I really love gothic fashion, but never found myself actually wearing it (I own a lot of black though J ) I kinda dress out of the norm anyway.
15. Weirdest place you're ever worn lolita? (Or another fashion) I wore a ballet costume to church for a Christmas pageant... kinda akward
16. Most memorable experience in lolita?(Or another fashion) don’t really have one :)
17. Favorite thing to do/ place to go while in lolita? If I had done ao already… hanging out with friends and go shopping or to the park or having a tea party J
18. How long have you been in the fashion? I’ve been interested in it for about a year I guess, but have never worn any even though I really want to!
19. Do you have any dream dresses/items you've been lusting after? Most of them victorian maiden and innocent world, although I know they would never fit me L.
20. How active are you on Livejournal? I just started, so I guess I’m checking in every few days.
21. Anything else you'd like to share about yourself? I’d really love to make some friends who are interested in Lolita. I never have much luck finding friends online, so I hope this time works out better!
★ Location: Derbyshire, England during holidays / Bangor, Wales in term time
★ Occupation: Biology Student
★ Favorite style/s: sweet and classic
★ Favorite brand/s: I think they all have merit :)
★ What are some of your other hobbies? walking, gymnastics, cheerleading, and visiting historical sites like stately homes and gardens
( More this way...Collapse )
Favorite style/s: Classic, Kuro
Favorite brand/s: Mary magdalene, Innocent World
What are some of your other hobbies? Aikido and Iaido, writing
What sort of music do you like? Do you have a favorite band/artist? Opera, and here I could write a looong list of singers. Generally: I love hot young baritones and English tenors most.
Do you have an interest in historical fashion? If so, from what century/country? Napoleonic-era Royal Navy uniforms <3, Napoleonic Army uniforms (especially Prussian), Victorian era clothing (especially Civil War/Gone with the Wind era)
Do you have a favorite color? Too many. White, royal blue, lavender, burgundy, red, dark green, powder pink, off-white, black, chocolate.
Are there any online games that you play? GaiaOnline, AdventureQuest.
What's your favorite book/series? Discworld, Les Misérables.
What is your favorite movie? If you don't have one, what was the last movie you saw? Once Upon A Time In The West. Seven Samurai is a clsoe second.
Do you enjoy drawing or writing? If so what of/about? Yes, both. I draw fanart to my favourite fandoms and right now write an Age of Sail book.
What are some of your favorite TV shows? Star Trek. I don't watch much tv. Hetalia too but I watch it online.
Do you collect anything? No.
What is your favorite food? Too many to count and too complicated to translate them. Most of them are unknown outside Hungary.
Do you have any pets? No.
How often do you wear lolita? At least once a week, even if only casual. I just need it.
What's the most outrageous thing you've ever worn? A floor-length, low-cut witch costume with a fancy hat. On street too, I went for the HP7 release party in our capital.
Are you involved in any other fashion subcultures? Does Les Misérables cosplay count? :D It can pass as kodona/dandy, so perhaps it's still not other.
Weirdest place you're ever worn lolita? (Or another fashion) Nothing weird.
Most memorable experience in lolita?(Or another fashion) My colleague declaring I look like "a girl from a western". And my (female) colleague counting my pettis.
Favorite thing to do/ place to go while in lolita? My favourite sushi restaurant and then shopping for something loliable. But I also work in a chocolate manufactory so it's the most loli workplace ever.
How long have you been in the fashion? About 2-3 years but I only started to collect items last year.
Do you have any dream dresses/items you've been lusting after? Not yet.
Do you have a favorite lolita picture/s? Too lazy to play with photobucket now.
How active are you on Livejournal? Lurking a lot of loli communities but I barely use it as a blog, apart from random rants.
Anything else you'd like to share about yourself? I'm a slash fan. You can expect it from someone from Hungary!
My dream dress is Baby's Red Riding Hood OP in red.
Sorry I copypaste the question form otherwise I don't know what to say...Hope this isn't boring to read!
Occupation: Game Artist
Favorite style/s: Sweet, I've been mixing in a bit of Gyaru too and I love the look of Dolly-Kei!
Favorite brand/s: Angelic Pretty
What are some of your other hobbies? Drawing, Shopping, Gaming!
( More stuff...Collapse )
Favorite style/s: Classic, Country and Sailor
Favorite brand/s: Innocent World, Victorian Maiden and Juliette et Justine.
What are some of your other hobbies? Writing, Cosplaying, Gaming, Roleplaying, Acting, Photography and Reading
Do you have an interest in historical fashion? If so, from what century/country? I adore historical fashion, absolutely anything from the Middle Ages all over Europe to the Middle of the 20th Century. I particularly adore military uniforms - especially that of the Regency era, and dresses from the Georgian era.
( Read more...Collapse )
Anything else you'd like to share about yourself? I would love some criticism and some suggestions from people as to what to wear/recommendations/etc. As I admit I'm not very good on figuring out what suits me or not, though I have lots of different tastes in fashion, sometimes its hard to pick one!
Location: D/FW, Texas
Occupation: University Student, 2x Part Timers
Favorite style/s: Classic,Gothic, EGL and Casual. But more recently, Punk, Country, Sweet ( in small doses), and Boystyle.
Favorite brand/s: Innocent World, h.Naoto,and Millie Noir
( ... ... ... ... ... ...Collapse )