Favorite style/s: I love sweet, but I am going to try the other styles in the future ^^
Favorite brand/s: Angelic Pretty, Bodyline, Infanta, Strawberry Witch, F+F, Innocent World, many more
What are some of your other hobbies: Singing, acting, anime, video games, pokemon
1. What sort of music do you like? Do you have a favorite band/artist? I love J-Pop/J-Rock/J-Techno. I also love just pop. I pretty much like anything that is not rap. Also I love Vocaloid :D
2. Do you have an interest in historical fashion? If so, from what century/country? I like victorian clothing, but mainly I just love Japanese fashion from all its years.
3. Do you have a favorite color? Sky blue, but when it comes to lolita I usually get everything in pink unless the blue colorway is prettier.
4. Are their any online games that you play? Currently I play Echo of Soul Closed Beta. I used to play Eden Eternal, Tera, Aura Kingdom, Age of Conan, and WoW.
5. What's your favorite book/series? I don't really read that much, but my fav book is Baby Help by Marilyn Reynolds.
6. What is your favorite movie? If you don't have one, what was the last movie you saw? I'm not a big fan of movies, but I love the Joy Luck Club.
7. Do you enjoy drawing or writing? If so what of/about? I draw anime characters and pokemon on occasion. Drawing makes me frustrated, so I much prefer arts and crafts/painting. When I write, I write about my Role Play Character's lives.
8. What are some of your favorite TV shows? I don't watch TV that often. (unless I use Hulu/Netflix for anime or something else) I do love My Name is Earl and other comedy shows like Big Bang Theory. My fav animes are (in order) Angel Beats, Soul Eater, No.6, and Tokyo Ghoul (currently watching..No spoilers Q.Q). Mainly I watch Youtube for entertainment, but it would be too hard to choose a fav Youtuber....I just cant D:
9. Do you collect anything? Alpacassos, Japanese fans, Chop sticks, sea shells (there just minor collections)
10. What is your favorite food? CEREAL....can't live without it
11. Do you have any pets? I have cats :D there very kawaii
12. How often do you wear lolita? 5 days a week. I just dress like a bum on the weekends XD
13. What's the most outrageous thing you've ever worn? For a show choir I had to wear a toga and sing a solo about toga partying......so embarassing....kids made fun of me for weeks Q.Q
14. Are you involved in any other fashion subcultures? I want to get involved in fairy kei and kodona, but currently I'm only involved in lolita fashion.
15. Weirdest place you're ever worn lolita? (Or another fashion) Going to the grocery store in lolita is always funny. People stare XD
16. Most memorable experience in lolita?(Or another fashion) One of my friends told me she would never have the confidence like I do to wear lolita in puplic. This touched my heart, since I used to not have any confidence before, and it made me realize what a long way I've come.
17. Favorite thing to do/ place to go while in lolita? I like to walk around the area I live in dressed in lolita. It is very pretty and has alot of trees, flowers, and lakes. Also there are cute animals near the lakes <3 I feel like I'm at a photoshoot when I walk around there.
18. How long have you been in the fashion? I've known about it for a long time because of anime, but I only started researching it since December of 2014. I reaserched for days, and then picked out my first items. Then I started wearing lolita in January of 2015.
19. Do you have any dream dresses/items you've been lusting after? Cookie Cream Collection JSK in the brown color way. D:
20. How active are you on Livejournal? I go on here about once a week, sometimes more.
21. Anything else you'd like to share about yourself? I would really like to meet some lolita friends, since my local comm isen't really into lolita as much I would like them to be ^^; add me if you would like :D