★ Name/nickname: Marjorie/Marj/Margie
★ Location: Spartanburg, SC, USA for School
★ Occupation: Music Student
★ Favorite style/s: classic and gothic
★ Favorite brand/s: I’m really new to this so I’m not sure yet… they all look so beautiful :)
★ What are some of your other hobbies? Ballet, reading, writing, hiking, gardening, visiting libraries, museums, going to music performances, ect.
1. What sort of music do you like? Do you have a favorite band/artist? Mostly Classical instrumental, opera, lieder, new age, folk, oldies, brittish invasion, elvis, pop, ect.
2. Do you have an interest in historical fashion? If so, from what century/country? I love folk national costume clothing. I also love anything from victorian, Edwardian, or tudor England. I usually don’t dress this way though, sadly. I love lace.
3. Do you have a favorite color? RED! But if that is not available, black , white, and gold… in that order.
4. Are their any online games that you play? Nope.
5. What's your favorite book/series? Green Rider series, LOTR and Agathe Christie Novels
6. What is your favorite movie? If you don't have one, what was the last movie you saw? I think sound of music or one of the many pride and prejudices :)
7. Do you enjoy drawing or writing? If so what of/about? I love drawing trees. I write fiction, very badly.
8. What are some of your favorite TV shows? NCIS, Bones, Bizarre Foods, The Discovery Channel, National Geographic, OHSHC, Kenshin, Bleach, Fraiser
9. Do you collect anything? I used to collect rocks. Ummm… makeup, books, clothing… I don’t really throw anything away J
10. What is your favorite food? Apples, spinach, cheese, pasta, steamed cabbage, garlic bread, fried oyster poboy, red beans and rice, musaka, sushi
11. Do you have any pets? My brother has a leopard gecko and I want rats, but I can’t have them at my school.
12. How often do you wear lolita? I’m very new, so never! But I hope to soon and I envy my friend when she wears it.
13. What's the most outrageous thing you've ever worn?a costume as a wizard for an opera performance at my school… the scary thing was that it was my real hair, not a wig.
14. Are you involved in any other fashion subcultures? No… I really love gothic fashion, but never found myself actually wearing it (I own a lot of black though J ) I kinda dress out of the norm anyway.
15. Weirdest place you're ever worn lolita? (Or another fashion) I wore a ballet costume to church for a Christmas pageant... kinda akward
16. Most memorable experience in lolita?(Or another fashion) don’t really have one :)
17. Favorite thing to do/ place to go while in lolita? If I had done ao already… hanging out with friends and go shopping or to the park or having a tea party J
18. How long have you been in the fashion? I’ve been interested in it for about a year I guess, but have never worn any even though I really want to!
19. Do you have any dream dresses/items you've been lusting after? Most of them victorian maiden and innocent world, although I know they would never fit me L.
20. How active are you on Livejournal? I just started, so I guess I’m checking in every few days.
21. Anything else you'd like to share about yourself? I’d really love to make some friends who are interested in Lolita. I never have much luck finding friends online, so I hope this time works out better!